- Time: 11th November 2022, 9am-12noon
- Location: QUT, Gardens Point Campus, Gibson Room Level 10, Z Block
We are happy to announce a special, upcoming event co-hosted with the QUT School of Computer Science, which will focus on showcasing the research of excellent HDR students from across universities in Brisbane. This event offers an opportunity to connect with other HDR students as well as senior researchers and industry professionals. Each HDR student will present a poster and have time to discuss their research with other students and attendees.
The Brisbane SIGCHI chapter will provide suggestions for content for the poster, but feel free to present your research in a way that you believe is the most appropriate.
The Graduate Research Education and Development (GRED) team from QUT will be present throughout this event to support students who wish to learn more about how to engage with industry.
- 9-9.30am: Welcome – Location: Gibson Room, Z Block, Level 10, Gardens Point campus GP-Z1064
- 9.30-10:30 am: Networking rumble! – 3 min presentation each followed by 3mins discussion
- 11:00 am: brunch at The Garden Club (http://www.thegardensclub.com.au/)
We invite all interested HDR students to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) via the form below. You will hear from us soon about more information on how to participate.
- Submit your EOI here: https://forms.office.com/r/MR1H14f2t7
Register to Attend
Please use the following EventBrite link to register your attendance. Note – if you also intend to present your HDR work, you should also fill out the EOI form above.